Saturday, July 7, 2007


This post is going to be short so that I can post some pictures. Nothing much to report, I will be taking public transport for the first time tomorrow and I am really excited. Other than that the only other thing was that.... Oh yeah, I hit an old lady in the marché with my bike. No problem though, she got scared and ran off into the crowd, so I just kept going.
Here is a picture of Burkina Faso, and where all of the trainees in my group will be placed. I am the one on the very far right all alone. Sad times.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hey so it looks like i'm the first to comment you agian--which i should be because i AM your favorite cousin. not much is happening hear still. but that sucks that you've managed to get a cold this early on over in africa. i'm glad to see/hear that you celebrated the 4th. did you guys get to shoot off bottle rockets and eat hot dogs too? i had to walk in the stupid parade and i about passed out by the end. i guess the people running the parade think it's necessary for only certain groups to walk 3 miles. bet they wouldn't think that if they were the ones who had to walk... well i guess that's it. i enjoyed the pictures you posted up.

~sarah

AK said...

Seriously, at least you have paved road to your site.